The NSW Government’s Office of Environment and Heritage have opened applications for their 2017/18 and 2018/19 round of grants and funding. The Heritage Grants Program is designed to help communities to know, value and care for their heritage.
The range of grants include:
- Aboriginal Heritage Places Program
- Community Youth and Seniors Heritage Grants
- Local Government Heritage Advisors
- Local Government Heritage Places Grants
- Local Government Heritage Planning Studies
- Hunter Region Heritage Grants Program
Also open are grants under the State Heritage Emergency Works program, which are open all year round.
Read about all the Heritage Grants and submit your applications via the NSW Heritage Grant website. Applications close Tuesday 12 December 2016.