SUBCOMMITTEE OPPORTUNITY (NOW CLOSED)
Members – did you know you can volunteer to be on an HCNSW Subcommittee?
We are currently on the lookout for passionate individuals keen to contribute to HCNSW Heritage outcomes, aligning with our vision to foster the practice of history in all its forms.
We have a fantastic opportunity for volunteer heritage professionals and members with an interest in heritage matters to become involved in our brand new Heritage Subcommittee, where members will provide expertise and input including:
- Recommendations for History Council advocacy
- Support for State Heritage listing nominations
- Voice the importance of history and historians in heritage matters
- Promote the Value of History Statement principles on built heritage
- Monitor and assess changes to the NSW Heritage Act
- Foster a broader regional understanding of heritage
- Report to the General Council on heritage matters
Please note that HCNSW Subcommittees generally meet online once a month.
For more information about what we do, see our Annual Report and if you are interested in applying, please complete an expression of interest form via the button below.
Location: Remote (usually via Zoom)
Times: meeting are held once a month for 10 months of the year, usually for 1 hr (5:00 – 6:00pm)
(THIS OPPORTUNITY HAS NOW CLOSED)