LAKE MAC GLAM 2019 – galleries, libraries, archive and museum symposium in the Hunter and Surrounds. This symposium offers a unique and targeted professional development opportunity, providing a forum to participate in contemporary presentations and workshops, as well as a chance to improve our sector profile and networks.
Who should attend?
Library, gallery, performing arts, archive and museum workers, and other local government cultural development colleagues within the Lake Macquarie, Newcastle, Central Coast and Gosford, Maitland, Cessnock and Port Stephens regions, who are interested in developing their networks and discovering what’s trending in the sector.
- Tracy Cooper- Lavery, Director, Gallery, HOTA Home of the Arts, Gold Coast
- Jacqui Hemsley, Manager, Arts, Culture and Tourism, Lake Macquarie City Council
- Jessi England, Director, The Lock-Up Gallery
- Rev Rod Pattenden, Adamstown Uniting Church and Adamstown
- Brett Leavy, Creative Director for Virtual Songlines
- Dr Ann Hardy, Historian, Co-ordinator GLAMx Digitisation Lab & Hunter (Living) History Initiative, Cultural Collections Services (CCS) , University of Newcastle
- Zachari Watt, Creative Producer
- Adam Lance, Creative Director at The Village of Useful
View the full schedule here.
Where: Lake Macquarie Performing Arts Centre, Lake Street, Warners Bay, NSW 2282
When: Monday 17 June 2019, 8:45am – 3:45pm
Cost: $50 (plus GST) GLAM worker ; $40 (plus GST) Volunteer. Registration includes welcome coffee, morning, lunch and showbag. Purchase tickets here
Contact: (02) 4921 0333
More information here.