Image: Cobbstar Productions. Cobbstar Productions are the recipients of a City of Sydney accommodation grant. Photo by Katherine Griffiths.
The City of Sydney are providing free grant writing training for artists and cultural organisations on the 26 February 2019.
If you are an artist or responsible for grant writing and fundraising in your organisation this is brilliant training for you.
Training topics include:
- How to plan for funding
- How to ask for money – Learn how to successfully ask for money using a range of mediums
- How to raise secure, unattached and predictable income – untied money to use for your group’s own priorities and decisions
- The best way to present your proposal – tell the story of your project and your group to get the greatest advantage
- How to plan for grants in a practical and easy to follow way
- How to develop your statement of need – choosing data to support your project proposal
- How to humanise your story – presenting a compelling picture.
Training sessions are limited to 100 participants so make sure you register early.
This session will be delivered by Our Community www.ourcommunity.com.au the designers of smartygrants.
There are a limited number of one-on-one sessions. Book the timeslot that suits you now!
You can find out more and register here.
When: Tuesday 26th February 2019, 10am to 4pm
Where: Redfern Town Hall, 73 Pitt Street, Redfern, NSW, 2016