Sydney Living Museums are seeking an ongoing, full-time Head of Heritage to work with their Heritage team at The Mint. The role provides operational leadership and expert advice in conservation, heritage management, collections care and capital works across Sydney Living Museums.
Essential requirements for the position are:
- Qualifications or extensive experience in developing and implementing complex projects in areas relevant to heritage conservation and management such as museum collections, architecture, building or land management including heritage gardens
- Significant experience in initiating, developing and implementing capital works projects
- Extensive experience in coordinating of a range of specialist heritage disciplines to deliver projects and programs
- Ability to work within the boundaries of the Historic House Trust Act 1980 and the NSW State Plan
- Current NSW drivers’ licence.
Applications close 11:59pm Sunday 14 January 2018