We’re excited to introduce the fantastic array of events our members have put together in celebration of History Week: Pop! 2-10 September 2017.
Now in it’s 20th year, History Week is the History Council of NSW’s flagship event which engages communities across New South Wales. Each year History Council of NSW members collaborate to host events that explore a particular theme. From talks to exhibitions, tours to online engagement, there is something for everyone.
View our events program
You can view the full program in two ways:
- View our new online events list at events.historyweek.com.au
- Download our pdf program (3.8MB)
About the online events list
Our aim with the online events list was to create a way our members’ events could be both clearly displayed and readily accessible, and also able to be sorted by region. This fabulous tool was created by digital producer, Nick Clark, who wrote about his work here.
We hope that our members and History Week audiences find this tool useful, please contact us if you notice any errors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
History Week feedback
- If you have attended a History Week event, feel free to share your thoughts and help us improve our programs through our short survey.
- If our member organisations/individuals wish to share their feedback about their experience hosting an event for History Week, let us know your thoughts at our host survey.
- If our Speaker Connect speakers would like to share their feedback about their experience during History Week Speaker Connect, let us know your thoughts at our speaker survey.
We would like to thank our members and partners for their ongoing support for History Week. We are so pleased to see the variety and creativity our members display for their communities each year, representing the best in local and professional history.