Fill out this form if you would like to express interest in a voluntary role on the Events Subcommittee. Applications close on Tuesday 7 March 2023
Please ensure you have read the information available on our website before applying.
For any questions regarding the position, contact Catherine Shirley, Executive & Strategic Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are choosing 3 - 4 people from those expressing interest, with the names of others kept on a wait list. All applicants must be members.
Please provide information about your background an your interest in serving on this subcommittee. Applicants should write their responses in a separate document before pasting it into the fields below to prevent loss of data.
1. Outline your skills, experience or interest in History/Cultural events
2. Please detail specific skills that you can bring to this subcommittee (these can also include skills from outside the history/heritage field)
3. Outline your past experiences serving on voluntary committees
4. Please indicate your willingness to attend at least 80% of scheduled meetings in the year, if the time/schedule is appropriate.
5. List your qualifications (Note: qualifications are not essential for these roles. If you don't wish to fill this in, just write n/a, or in the case of an undergraduate, just write "Candidate for [name of degree]"
6. Do you have a computer with Zoom capabilities?
7. Are you willing to serve on this subcommittee in a voluntary capacity?