Fill out this form if you would like to apply for the role of Project Officer, First Nations Histories at the History Council of NSW. Applications close at 5pm on Tuesday 20 September 2022.
Please ensure you have read the Job Advertisement and Position Description for the role carefully before applying.
For any questions regarding the position, contact Catherine Shirley, Executive & Strategic Development Officer at email@example.com
(Please note that your data will be automatically saved as you type it into this form. If the form is not submitted immediately, you can come back to the form later on and will be able to continue from where you left off.)
Please ensure you have read the selection criteria and other information before completing this section. Applicants should write their responses in a separate document before pasting it into the fields below to prevent loss of data.
1. Evidence of extensive lived experience researching and coordinating event programs, including program development, implementation, monitoring, reporting and evaluation
2. Demonstrable ability to communicate with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and communities.
3. Evidence of a strong understanding and working knowledge of the diverse circumstances and cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, particularly in the state of New South Wales.
4. Proven experience in project management
5. Ability to maintain positive public relations with colleagues, external stakeholders and partners.
Attach a brief statement of application or cover letter, and your curriculum vitae in pdf format (max 5MB). Please note, applications that do not include these documents will not be considered.