Our Speaker Connect program aims to match successful host organisations with emerging and established speakers.
Our 2020/21 program will be in-person as well as online to enable Speakers and Hosts to continue to stage events despite current COVID-19 restrictions/health regulations. You will need to be familiar with how to stage an online meeting (via Zoom or similar). Alternatively, contact us for a discussion about how we might be able to assist you technically.
What host organisations receive from us
We will provide a History Speaker after consulting with you about the topic, flyers and publicity to support and promote the event in conjunction with you. The HCNSW will cover the cost of the Speaker's fee.
In return, host organisations will conduct their own event promotion, building on promotions mounted by the HCNSW and acknowledge the HCNSW in all event promotions and promotional material.
Hosts will be selected against the following criteria:
- Audience and and purpose - how would the program benefit your organisation?
- ability to stage an online meeting/presentation via Zoom or similar online meeting technology
- previous experience in promoting and hosting events locally will be taken into consideration.
- Willingness to provide the session free of charge to an audience (due to HCNSW paying the expenses of the Speaker).
- Willingness to acknowledge the HCNSW in all event promotions and material
If you have any questions or have any problems filling out this form, please contact us at email@example.com