Georges River Council is seeking expressions of interest for Casual Museum Assistants. By submitting an expression of interest, there is no guarantee that an offer of employment will be made. You will only be contacted regarding your application if a casual opportunity arises that matches your skills, experience and availability.
You must possess the following to be considered:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications, or obtaining qualifications, in Museum Studies, Arts Administration, Art History or related fields.
- Highly developed oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake primary research.
- Experience in developing and delivering public programs and events.
- Experience in handling historical material.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong commitment and proven ability to deliver a quality customer focused service.
- Valid Working with Children Check.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol competency card.
Registrations will remain active until 31 December 2017.