The Friends of Linnwood invite you to an open house at the Historic Linnwood house, set on 5 hectares of beautiful grounds at Guildford, in the Western Suburbs of Sydney. Linnwood was built in 1891 by George McCredie, a prominent businessman, Mayor of Holroyd, an independent free trader, advocate of female suffrage, and an independent member for the State seat of Central Cumberland. The Friends of Linnwood formed in 2002 to help preserve and protect the property, and it was successfully listed on the NSW State Heritage Register in February 2003.

The open house will include a display of vintage motor bikes by The Vincent HRD Owners Club, a displace of vintage cars, Toongabbie Music Club, arts & crafts stalls, Western Sydney Woodturners, The Traditional Tools Group and the Carnival Glass Collectors Association. There will also be a sausage sizzle and Devonshire tea and cakes.

When: Sunday 13 November 2016, 11:00am-4:00pm
Where: Historic Linnwood, 25 Byron Road, Guildford
Cost: $3. Children under 5 free.
Contact: Dorothy 02 9632 9203 or Helen 02 9807 3224

Image courtesy Friends of Linnwood

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This